Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Yesterday

So, I did not get to scrapbook yesterday. I was slow to get moving yesterday morning...and I had a bunch of errands to get done so that we could go where we went last night. So, I'm sad that I didn't get to scrapbook, but on the up side...Cole has a bunch of new church clothes, Talia has new jammies and a really cute dress for this summer, and I found me a darling sweater to wear to my sister's wedding. For 50% off, plus my 15% coupon. Yay!!!

Last night we had the privilege to attend the temple with my cousin and her fiance as they went through for the first time. It was so special to be there, and remember the first time I went through. It was neat to be there with my parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles...

After, we went to dinner with my parents and grandparents. I enjoyed getting to have them all to myself for awhile...it doesn't happen very often.

No comments: