Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Afterthoughts


So, Alec enjoyed Talia's bear almost as much as she did...he was innocently monopolizing it, and boy, did she let him know that he was ticking her off. I had to remind him that it was her special toy...

Oh, and by the way, Talia has developed a new skill...I had gone into my bedroom and shut the door to have some privacy in my bathroom. I heard her outside the door. Next thing I know, there she is, in our room. Yes, she has mastered doorknobs. She continued to demonstrate her newfound ability on the door to our laundry closet by opening and shutting it repeatedly. We have no doorknob covers in the house.

Guess what we'll be purchasing tomorrow.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, so fun when they learn that new skill. Just think of all the new things she can discover now. Good luck with doorknob covers.

Rachael said...

What a cutie! I CAN wait for Kimmy to hit that milestone. I like Talia's bear it's pretty!

Kristen said...

It is so great when they can annoy you by learning new things. :) Next, she will learn all the buttons on the dishwasher and try to turn it on. Repeatedly.

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss the day that doorknob cover still worked in our house :( My kids have mastered unlocking locks, just wait...that day will happen at your house too!