Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been a wonderful Valentine's here at our house, I hope it's been the same for everyone else. Our morning started out early...when I got home from work. I set up the table with the kid's little gifts, and a special breakfast. I also left Cole his gift. Then I went to bed...

I made out pretty good this year....
From Feb 2008

Notice, Min, that the cupcakes are already almost gone...I wanted to eat them all myself, but shared with Kyle and Talia...The kids gave me a card and the M&M's, and Cole gave me a card and the Pajama-gram....
From Feb 2008

It comes all prettily packaged...and inside...
From Feb 2008

My new, silk/satin pajamas...
From Feb 2008

They are so soft and comfy.

This afternoon, Cole and I went out shopping. Our tax returns were deposited this week, and we wanted a little present for the family. Here's Cole starting to set it up...
From Feb 2008

From Feb 2008

It's bigger than our TV stand. Of course, the only reason we still have that stand is because I can't find a corner stand that I like. I'm looking for a black one, with the 3 shelves and cabinets for DVD's. So if you know where we can find one, leave me a comment. We really like it...when we started up the Playstation, we were amazed at the difference in clarity. We looked at a lot of places, but ended up finding the best deal at Costco. As usual. Sometimes we wonder why we look anywhere else, but I guess you have to shop around to make sure you're getting the best deal.

Happy Valentine's to you all!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Lucky girl, I would love a Pajama-gram!!! Jesse looked around for t.v's as well for almost three years. He had settled on getting that exact one you guys just got. The Vizio's seem to be the best quality for the price.

I wouldn't ever relent so he was never allowed to get that t.v. then he dragged me to RC Willey and he bought a ginormous 56" and I am blind from how big the screen is. You have to arch your neck back the screens so big. ;) Hey you have a longer t.v. room maybe while our husbands are at work we could sneak and trade. ;)

Mindy said...

Glad you liked them!! I was getting a gem tone purple vibe for you when making the heart pins... the tv looks too fun!

brenda schenck said...

Jen,

We loked everywhere for a corner a stand they are hard to find. That is part of the reason we bought the tv we did it came with one. I will kepp my eyes open for you.

Brenda

Jodi said...

Wow!!! Looks like you guys had a great Valentines Day!! I love the pj's, how cute of him to get you something so thoughtful. Did he think of that on his own? They look so comfortable!! You guys are so cute!!