Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged

It's been pretty slow at our house since the weekend...so thank you Michele for tagging me....

The award is "Honest Scrap"
The rules of the award are :
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2.Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there is no prize but it is fun!
3.List 10 honest things about yourself.

Ten Honest things about me....
10. My hair is completely white. I am only 32 years old.
9. I love to watch old sitcoms from my youth...Full House, Growing Pains, etc...
8. I am GRUMPY after I've worked if I don't get to sleep. Today has not been a good day in my house.
7. I got married at 19 years old, and never for 1 minute have I regretted getting married young.
6. I like to listen to "teeny bopper" music from my youth. Sometimes.
5. I can't go even 1 day without chocolate.
4. Lately I can't get enough of grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. I've seen "Finding Nemo" 900 Billion times. +1
2. My middle child was probably my least spoiled. My first, I didn't have any other kids, so I just bought him whatever I wanted to. My baby, she's the only one home with me most of the time, and my only girl, so I just buy her whatever I want to. My poor middle child missed out on most of that kind of stuff. But I love him to death.
1. I hate toothpaste. It has always made me gag, although I've learned to control it. However, I have to have a clean mouth, so I've learned to tolerate toothpaste.

I tag,
Mindy, Christie, Julie, Rachael, Lisa, Staci, and Brenda, who write blogs that I compulsively stalk...

I have missed several other tags, I may try to catch up on them in the next few days. I'm feeling very tired, like I'm running on empty. So, we'll see how things go.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

This sounds like a fun one!! I will get it done this weekend.. for sure!!