Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blue and Gold....


Tonight was the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. It was a really fun time, and Kyle received his showman pin.


Before all the fun, however, I had to run to Target. I needed a few ingredients and paper products for the Bridal Shower I'm throwing for my sister this week. I went a little overboard....
From left to right...A new dress for Talia, a yoga top, T-shirt, and yoga pants for me, and spring/summer jammies for Talia.

I was at Target, BY MYSELF...of course I had to browse around. They finally had this little purple dress in Talia's size again...I had to buy it. I really needed some new exercise clothes...my pants are all falling off me. I don't like the way the pants look on, though...they have a weird ruffle around the waistband, so I'll be taking them back. The jammies were a good price. I also got the boys pajama pants, but they were wearing them by the time I got around to taking the above picture.

I did get everything I needed for the shower as well...I have a To Do list that seems a mile long to get everything ready...but I'm really, really excited.

No comments: