Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Computer Crashes, and THANK YOU!!!

First of all THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all your supportive and loving comments!!! Parenting is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done, and I sometimes look at all of you wonderful moms I know, and feel like I come up short. I know that we all have trials with our children, and I feel blessed that Alec is mine. Things actually have been much better with him since that day...we had a talk, about why it's important to keep our bodies clean, inside and out, and that the wastes from inside our body need to come out. Cole and I promised him that if he was honest with us when he had an accident, we wouldn't get mad. Really, it's the lying and sneaking that anger me, not the accidents themselves. I understand that he has a fear, bordering on a phobia. We're going to be getting him into the pediatrician to see if we need to take any more steps....

As for the computer, it completely crashed on me last Thursday night. It was working, I walked away from it, I came back, shut it down, and when I tried to reboot it later, nothing but blue screen. Into PC Laptops it went...and now it's working fine, except all my "favorites" are gone...it's going to be a huge pain for me to visit every website that I have bookmarked, and re favorite them. However, I'm very, very grateful that it wasn't a more serious problem, it only cost me $80 to fix, and I didn't lose any of the files that I have on my computer. So, through the course of the next couple of days, I'll be rebuilding. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Glad you are back up :)