Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kyle's Choir Concert

My kid, front row center. Just to the left of the director.

So, last night was Kyle's spring choir concert. It was really fun, and he did a good job. I was so proud of him! He does, however, get this very, very serious look on his face when he's singing. I tried to upload a clip of one of the songs they sang, but it was too big a file...the hazards of an HD camcorder. Talia was enthralled with the singing...at first, she just wanted to run up on stage with Kyle, and threw a mini tantrum...until Heidi and Adam showed up. Then she was thrilled to sit on aunt Heidi's lap, eat princess fruit snacks, and watch the show. Alec was good too, but he had his gameboy to occupy him. I was really impressed, though, when Mrs. Carter (the director) singled me out before the show to tell me (about Kyle) "This young man does a Fabulous job!". Afterward, we picked up ice cream and went home, where Heidi and Adam hung out and played Guitar hero for awhile with the boys.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

What a cute face Kyle. You must be a very proud Mommy!