Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today....

So it's been a bit frustrating dealing with my computer today. I've lost all my favorites...and don't even know where to begin to find some of them. When I pay my bills tomorrow, I'm going to have to look up every single website again. I also am having trouble with things loading...if it's from a different website (like my slideshow) it won't show up. I'm going to have to have Cole play with the settings tonight, since I can't figure out what to change to make things show up. I was on call at work monday, and called off last night...and didn't have to work either night. It couldn't have come at a better time...it gives me a full week off, and I needed the break. I've been so tired, and I'm going into another rough stretch. I've also been able to catch up on stuff around the house, and spend some time with my kids. Now I'm going to play with my beading stuff this afternoon...I have a few babies I need to make "pretties" for.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Make sure you take pictures of the "pretties" so I can see them.... Please?