Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Late Mother's Day to everyone! I had a good day, and I hope everyone else did as well. I couldn't sleep in, due to early church, but Cole did most of the getting the kids ready so I didn't have to deal with it, or any of the issues that arose that morning. Church was nice, the boys sang in Sacrament, and both of them looked right at me the whole time. It was really sweet.

We went and saw our moms...both of them liked their gifts. We shared a yummy dinner with my family, and hung out for awhile.

When we came home, the kids finally had time to give me their gifts. Kyle made me peach scented soap at school, Alec made me a bookmark, and Talia made me a dish towel with her handprints on it. Cole, in collusion with the kids, gave me a card and a trip to the dayspa. There's a really amazing exfoliating/moisturizing treatment I want to go have done....

During the evening, I relaxed with a book, and Cole put up our gazebo. It was a really nice day, and I know I am a very lucky woman.

No comments: