Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Video Blogging....

So, today I got a new toy. It's the Flip Video HD Ultra camcorder. It's mini camcorder, kind of a cross between a camera and a camcorder. It's small, 6 oz, and stores up to 2 hours of video. It's perfect for me...I'm not one to film everything, just clips of things, so it's great for me. I've been eyeing it since Christmas, but the other versions only held up to 1 hour, and I wanted a bit more than that. So when this new one came out, I was strongly considering it, and then this week Best Buy had a "bundle" that included the power adapter, extra battery pack, and a carrying case, I knew it was what I really wanted for Mother's Day and my birthday. I LOVE it...I had so much fun playing with it at Kyle's last soccer game tonight.
Kyle's soccer game went well. They won. I didn't realize it, but they won all but 1 of the games...so they were the champion's in their age division! They each got a trophy with their name on it and everything...it was actually pretty cool, and I was really proud of Kyle. Since this is probably Kyle's last year playing soccer, it's nice to go out on a high note. His coach was also the best one we've ever had. I've got to say, once I figured this whole thing out, it turned out really, really cool... I love new toys.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds like something fun to play with. Are you sure he's not going to keep playing soccer?