Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Better Late than Never....



So, I was sidetracked from posting last night, by a bout of terrible abdominal cramps from my Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It was all I could do to curl up in bed, and make occasional running trips to the bathroom. I won't complain too much, however...my IBS has been much, much better since I got pregnant with Talia. I don't have nearly as many episodes as I used to.

So Yesterday's work....It's not the most complicated page, but the journaling took me awhile. It's important to have just the right words when you're telling the story of your child's birth. Which parts to leave out of the main body, to journal later with the photos that accompany that part of the story...but I really am happy with the results.

I took my mom lunch yesterday at the school she teaches at. I've been doing it for years, ever since I moved out of the house. I take either McDonalds or Wendy's, and we talk. I don't get my Mom alone very often, so it's always nice to talk. It was an indoor day for the school kids because of the cold, so we ended up spending part of the time with her students in the classroom with us. It reminded me of why I'm not a teacher. But she's great at it.

I also got all the new stuff Kyle needs for scouts now that he's a Bear...I can hardly believe it. He was really excited when he got home. He can't wait to get started.

Today I am grateful for:

  1. A furnace that works well.
  2. A wondeful husband who doesn't hesitate to pick up his games and feed the baby when I need him to.
  3. Milk delivery
  4. Talia didn't wake up with nightmares(at least that's what I think they are) last night.
  5. The power and peace of prayer.

No comments: