Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been Tagged by Mindy
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was 1 1/2 Quarters (yes, quarters) away from graduating with my Respiratory Therapy degree, with 1 semester to go after that to finish up my Bachelors in Psychology. My husband and I were getting ready to start our family.
5 Things On My To Do List Today: 1. Parent Teacher Conference for Alec, 2. Costco to buy formula for the baby and Gas for the car, 3. Try to get a decent nap, as I'm working as I write this, 4. De-clutter my living room, 5. Try to remember to fold the laundry and put the last load in the dryer.
Snacks I enjoy: I love chocolate, cream puffs, eclairs, and many other things that are good for the soul and bad for the scale.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? We would pay off all our vehicles, buy a truck for Cole, expand our house now instead of in 8 years, set up college funds for the kids, get our year's supply of food in order, buy a new TV, Share with our family. Oh, and I would be getting my hot tub now instead of in 5 years.
3 Of My Bad Habits: I am not a morning person. I hate to fold laundry, so sometimes I don't. I collect clutter...I can't seem to help it no matter what I do.
5 places I have lived: Ogden City, Uintah( 2 houses), Washington Terrace (Apt and 1st house) and South Ogden...and I practically lived at Cole's parent's house in Riverdale when we were dating.
5 Jobs that I have had: Started at Matrixx (Convergys now), Moved to SPS, Worked for South Davis Community Hospital (a long term care facility), IHC Pediatric Homecare, and now at McKay Dee in the NICU.
Things people don't know about me: I'm 31 1/2, and my hair is completely gray. My skin is so fair, that it turns translucent in really cold water. I hate green veggies...if it's green, it tastes like grass (or worse) to me. The only exception is celery. I am a diet pepsi addict, and have no desire to get help (Ok, so y'all probably knew that one). I love to re-read books...
I tag:

No one, right now...I don't even know where to begin.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Awwww! Thanks for doin the tag! Love getting to know people better!