Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Progress and Second Thoughts....

Today was a good day. Talia took good naps, and I got a lot accomplished. Most of the family now has clean laundry...Hurray!!!! We went to Costco (I really love that place) and got stocked up on laundry soap, Downey, Clorox 2, paper plates, Similac, and chicken nuggets. Plus, I got a utility table, to set up a smaller scrapbooking station in my front room, since the room I've had my scrapbooking stuff in is also the computer room, and library (for my mountains of books that I can't bring myself to get rid of, but I don't currently have enough bookshelves to store properly). My big scrapbook table ends up getting piled up with everything I don't have a place for...my house is clean, but it collects clutter like crazy. So hopefully, having a smaller table, out in a public place, will both make it easier to do my 2 page layout per week, and make it easy to clean up when I need to. I'm off work until next Thursday, and I intend to get a lot done in the next 5 days.

Mindy sent me the lists of primary teachers for the new year, and as I began updating the classes, I started to worry. A couple of the classes we combined have a lot of kids in them, and one of the classes has 14 kids that come on a weekly basis. It makes me really nervous. But, I guess there's no time to rethink it right now...I'll just pray that we've made the right decisions.

Despite the progress made today, I still didn't get my Nativity put up. I just can't bring myself to do it yet.

No comments: