Journey

Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.


Namaste.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Feels Like Forever....






Since I've been able to post on my blog. Work has been too crazy to post while I'm there, and last night I went scrapbooking with my family. These pages are what I got done. I was all excited to blog about it, and then...my Mom called to tell me President Hinckley had died. I know he was old, and hadn't been in great health since his wife died, but it still is a bit of a shock to me. I'm sad. I told my kids, and they were sad too...and I know it's stupid, but all I can think of is the song "Latter Day Prophets", and how now it will be out of date. And it makes me want to cry a little.


So, about scrapbooking, I was with my mom, cousin Kelly, and a friend Lindsey. We try to get together in Kelly's basement once a month and scrapbook from 2-10. We had a really good time, and I got a lot done.


Today in Primary, I spent most of my time in with the Sunbeams in their class. It really was fun, and just reinforced the fact that we picked the right teachers for that age group. There is one difficult child in the group, and although she was a bit better today, the teacher did really well handling the situation. I was very impressed.

So, I think Kyle's been doing better at school. Apparently, telling him that no one can make him do anything has helped....he was playing with some of the bullying kids at school on Friday.

The rest of what I was going to post has gone out of my brain...I'm watching the news coverage of President Hinckley's life and death, and I'm tearful. Maybe I'll remember more tomorrow.

Today I'm thankful for:

  1. Being sealed to my husband and children for Time and all Eternity.
  2. Having the fullness of the Gospel here on earth in this place and time to guide my life.
  3. My beautiful, perfect, well behaved children.
  4. Hugs from my children.
  5. A husband who never complains when I want to go scrappbooking.

Eventually, I'll get around to answering my Tag.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

funny, I thought the same thing last night! The kids will be a little confused for a while1 Thanks for helping with my little one!